Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Work Smarter, Not Harder

Hey hey, y'all!  How's your week going?  For me, on the plus side, I finally finished my giant stitching project!  Woohoooooooooo!  I'm very excited, I need to get some better pictures of it.  On the minus side, I feel like I'm either coming down with something or else allergies are trying to kick my butt.  Things are a-bloomin' here, except the cherry tree in our yard which has yet to get with the program.  C'mon, TREE.

Anywha, I have a quick and cute card to share today and I definitely let the DSP do all the work here.


The Bloom Where You're Planted DSP is retiring soon and it was absolutely made for the challenge at Fusion!


I played with both sides of the challenge this time around.  For the inspo photo, I chose a paper with a white background but the plants reminded me of the plant in the lower right corner of the picture, and then I stuck to a neutral color for my sentiment strip.  Easy peasy!  Ornate Thanks is also retiring soon and I feel like I should have used it more.  Heck, I want to use ALLLLL my stamps more often ;)

Hope you have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Ornate Thanks
Ink:  Gray Granite
Paper:  Just Jade, Gray Granite, Thick Basic White, Bloom Where You're Planted DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

I love that set too! Very pretty card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!