Monday, March 7, 2022

March 2019

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  After a good start in January, I pretty much got nothing done in February for scrapbooking.  I spent most of last week with Ryan at home all day because of daycare issues and then our daycare provider quit entirely...here's hoping that we find a long-term solution to that soon.  Just need to make it to when school starts in August...

Anyway, I have a layout to share today that I made over a year ago now.



All pics are from March of 2019, this is another one of those layouts where I take the month's random snapshots and put them on one layout.


Today's palette:  Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Terracotta Tile, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White.  I like the contrast of the Terracotta Tile accents with all that green :)

Okay, I'm going to try to make the most of my day off today.  I've got some packages to get ready to mail and some laundry to start (always laundry!) and then it's off to my craft room to do some work.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  My Paper Pumpkin, Fox & Friends, Bugs & Kisses
Ink:  Terracotta Tile, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip Marker
Paper:  Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Terracotta Tile, Thick Whisper White, Certainly Celery DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies

No comments: