Monday, May 9, 2022

May 2019

Scrappy Monday!  I took pictures of several new layouts that I just finished in the last couple of weeks, but for today I'm sharing one I finished a while back.


This is another of my monthly layouts with random snapshots from my phone.  May of 2019 was the first time Ryan got one of those viruses that makes you throw up a lot--it went on for about a week, poor kid.  We pulled his mattress out into the living room so he could camp out on that and I could lay on the couch, and when he wasn't sleeping we watched Cars on repeat.  And then all the pics on the right page are when he felt better again :)

Today's color palette:  Poppy Parade, Call Me Clover, Pool Party, Pacific Point, Basic Black, and Whisper White.  I wish I'd gotten an extra pack of that Animal Expedition DSP, I love several of the patterns on it and we had so few patterned papers featuring Call Me Clover as one of the colors.  You know I love my greens.

Anyway, it's Monday and that means it's back to work today!  Hope to have more time to scrap later this week...I have ideas swirling in my head.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  My Paper Pumpkin, Animal Outing
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Pacific Point, Basic Black marker, Stampin' Blends in Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Mango Melody, Call Me Clover
Paper:  Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Pacific Point, Thick Whisper White, Animal Expedition DSP
Accessories:  Animal Friends dies, Stitched Shapes dies

No comments: