Monday, May 23, 2022

Oklahoma, Part 2: Oooooklahoma!

Scrappy Monday!  As promised, I'm back with another Oklahoma layout.


I did five layouts for this trip, and I used the same alphabet for all the page titles, and I used patterned papers that all have that kinda watercolor look to them (though not all from the same pack).  This one has the same polka dots pattern I used on the first Oklahoma layout.


Today's color palette:  Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Cinnamon Cider, and Whisper White.  Granny Apple Green and Poppy Parade carried over from the first layout.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Pure & Simple Alphabet, Thankful Forest Friends
Ink:  Cinnamon Cider, Poppy Parade, Early Espresso marker
Paper:  Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Thick Basic White, Berry Delightful DSP, Brights DSP
Accessories:  Layering Circles dies

No comments: