Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Teatime

Mornin' y'all!  Had a good day in my craft room yesterday--I am trucking along on scrapbook pages and just wish I could create faster because of all the ideas bubbling around my brain.  While I'm working on one layout I'm usually planning colors and papers for the next two or three.  But I also carved out some time to make a card!


Yep, this is my second Cup of Tea card this week :)  Couldn't resist using it when I saw the inspiration photo at Cupcake Inspirations:


There's lots of ladies that I would love to have a cup of tea with sometime soon.  At first I was trying to work in some Petal Pink since the inspiration photo has pink, but...I just like purple better.  And how great are Fresh Freesia and Parakeet Party together?

A friend of mine is moving and she gave us some storage cubes and shelves for Ryan's room, so today I'll be moving furniture around.  Hey, now I'll have room for all of Ryan's books on shelves, instead of having some of them on the floor!  :)  Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Cup of Tea
Ink:  Starry Sky, Parakeet Party
Paper:  Parakeet Party, Fresh Freesia, Thick Basic White, Tea Boutique DSP Stack
Accessories:  Teacup dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

2 comments:

Quillish said...

This is beautiful.. I love the floral backdrop matched with the design of the cup, so creative! So glad you played along at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the way you colored in the tea cup to match that background. Lovely design. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Nora
CIC DT Member