Thursday, July 25, 2013

CreativeCrew: Sketched Christmas

Ready for another CreativeCrew Christmas in July card?  This challenge was to use colors in the Birthday Basics DSP, and I still managed to make it a Christmas card.  Lookie:


I got the layout from an old SCS sketch.  Since I didn't have Birthday Basics yet, I used some retired DSP for the layers on my card, though I suppose since I took advantage of this month's DSP special I could go back and redo it with actual Birthday Basics papers :)

Don't forget to visit the CreativeCrew gallery for more holiday inspiration.  Have a fantastic day!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Simply Sketched, More Merry Messages
Ink:  Basic Gray, Raspberry Ripple, Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green
Paper:  Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla, retired Raspberry Ripple DSP & Patio Party DSP
Accessories:  Gumball Green stitched satin ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: