Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Flashback: Bundled in Love

Happy Friday!  Welcome to this week's Friday Flashback, featuring Bundled in Love.  This is a super-cute baby set and it's also got a companion set, Bundle of Joy.  I love to use those two sets together, the moon & stars stamp from Bundle of Joy is a great lil background :)  So let's Flashback!


This was an idea for a baby shower invite for my friend Sarah (I know last week's Flashback was baby themed and featured projects for Sarah too, that is completely coincidental as I pick out stamp set names at random.  As in, for reals, I have a big plastic container full of paper slips with stamp set names on them, which my mom thought was funny and OCD).  Our friend Tiana was planning Sarah's shower before we knew she was having a boy, so we were going for bright colors but more gender-neutral.  We ended up going with something else but I thought this was cute.


Tiana loves both these stamp sets and we used them for her baby announcements for both her girls (her older daughter's announcement featured the giraffe from Bundle of Joy, these are the ones for her younger daughter).


And here's a layout from Baby Girl #2's baby book.  And here's today's brand new card!


Seems like most mamas I know are having boys right now but I wanted to use this week's Dynamic Duo so a girl baby card it is!  The bunny shows up better IRL than she looks in the picture, perhaps I should have stamped her in darker ink to make her stand out more.  And crud, looks like I missed the challenge deadline on this one.  Oh well.


I stuck like glue to the color challenge, the only other color I used at all was Very Vanilla.  The sketch is this week's awesomely fantastic Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge:


I think I wanna go make another card with this sketch because I'm kind of in love with it.

Did you notice that giant shiny new badge in the right sidebar?  I'm gonna be on the Nacho design team starting in September, woot woot!  Super excited about that :)

Y'all have a lovely weekend!  Tomorrow I'm going down to London to meet up with my pal Vicki, so yay!!

Supplies, last card only:
Stamps:  Bundled in Love
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette
Paper:  Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, retired DSP in Pink Pirouette & Sahara Sand
Accessories:  Deco Label Framelits, Pearls, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Tanya said...

This is a sweet set. I love the scrapbook layout! And congrats on the design team!!

Amber Hight said...

Super fun stuff girlfriend!!! And HOLY HECK congrats on your DT GIG!! I can't wait to see what challenges you guys have!! Miss you babe, mwah!!

Deb said...

What super sweet cards! And I do love the scrapbook layout! I am in love with that bunny! Congrats on the DT! You will be awesome!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!