Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Saint Paul's

So I *finally* got back into scrapping our own photos (as opposed to making baby books) in the last week or so and I've been having SUCH FUN with it.  Hubs just watches in amusement as I dance around the room upon completing a layout.  I can't seem to help myself, I'm particularly excited that I started working on some Europe photos.  Wanna see?


This photo isn't the best; I always have trouble getting good pictures of scrapbook layouts.  It's always dark on the edges.  Oh well, trust me when I say it looks better IRL.

The pics on the layout were taken just a month after we moved to England; you can see my original blog post on them here.  I chose these pics to scrap because when I was shuffling through all my prints, I immediately had an idea what color to do for the page base on these, and the pages came together pretty quickly except for the title, which is traced from a lettering template and then hand-cut.  I suddenly remember why normal people quit hand-cutting their letters like 10 years ago.  But I like how it turned out regardless.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Angelic (long retired)
Ink:  Soft Sky, Smoky Slate
Paper:  Soft Sky, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Eastern Elegance DSP
Accessories:  lettering template

No comments: