Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Flashback: Nursery Necessities

Are you ready for another Friday Flashback?  Today's stamp set is Nursery Necessities, which I bought because over the past four years I've made THIRTEEN baby books for friends and family.  So let's flash back!


This was a baby announcement I made for my friend Sarah, whose daughter was born ON Halloween (to Sarah's everlasting delight since she loves Halloween).  Ok seriously, the only stamp on this from Nursery Necessities is the sentiment.


And here's a baby book layout I did for Sarah's son (actually I made this one first but whatever).  See the little boat?  Nursery Necessities.

Next up are a few newer projects:


These are the front pages for Karyn's twin boy baby books.  My mom sent me two albums, one red and one blue, so I used the same colors on each but alternated them.  And woohoo for Crushed Curry's most triumphant return to the SU color lineup!  I've found myself reaching for it quite a lot lately.  Here I paired it with Brilliant Blue and Riding Hood Red, both retired, but together the three of them make some pretty awesome Superman colors.


Last up, this is a keepsake paper invitation I made for Karyn's shower.  People here usually do Evite for things like baby showers, but I thought it would be nice for Karyn (and her mom, I made two) to have an actual invitation for it.  I patterned it after the Evite so they look pretty similar.

And that's all she wrote today.  Thanks for flashing back!

Supplies, Karyn's scrapbook pages:
Stamps:  Nursery Necessities
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Brilliant Blue, Riding Hood Red
Paper:  Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Brilliant Blue, Riding Hood Red, retired DSP in Brilliant Blue and Riding Hood Red
Accessories:  large star punch (retired), old Sizzix alphabet

Supplies, last card:
Stamps:  Nursery Necessities, Cuddles & Kisses
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Versamark
Paper:  Pacific Point, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, retired Crushed Curry DSP
Accessories:  corner rounder punch, white EP

No comments: