Monday, September 3, 2018

Holyhead

Mornin', y'all.  I'm extra sleepy this morning and the dogs are uncooperative and Ryan just flipped his lid because he spilled Vader's food all over the floor and my hubs put Ryan in his playard to clean up dog food and Ryan thought that was Not Acceptable.  So ya know, it's a Monday morning here.  But I still have a layout to share!


This layout is from our road trip through Wales; see the original pictures here.  I really like how this layout turned out, though I did have to completely redo the yellow strip on the right where the title is.  I'd started out with a different flower on it and I just didn't like it, so I did it over.


Today's color palette includes lots of retired colors:  Elegant Eggplant (it's purple, even if it looks black on the computer screen), Regal Rose, Rose Red, So Saffron (not retired), Lucky Limeade, and Whisper White (also not retired, because why would we retire WHITE).  Anyway, my colors were inspired by the pretty flowers in front of the church and I love them.

I'm going to go find myself something for breakfast and hopefully start waking up a bit more.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Jayne's Type Alphabet, Painted Petals
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red, Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red, Lucky Limeade, Sweet & Sour Specialty DSP, Lovely Flowers DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: