Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The Greatest Octopus

Hey kids!  Are you having trouble getting up and moving after the long weekend?  I only missed working out yesterday but I feel like I missed more than that.  Probably has something to do with the iced pumpkin coffee cake I made for breakfast on Sunday.  Ha!


It's been a little while since I made a card with this octopus and I am still totally stuck on what to name him/her.  Any suggestions?  I mean, as this card says, this is the GREATEST octopus.

Say hello to the Inkspire Me color challenge:


I think this is the first time I've seen Gorgeous Grape crop up on a color challenge and I am HERE for it!  Actually all three of these colors are new as of this summer's color revamp.  Balmy Blue and I are very good friends, and I used Soft Sea Foam on a recent scrapbook layout.

Here's the latest sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:


Pretty cool, huh.

Okay, I'm gonna go feed everyone breakfast and then Ryan and I are gym-bound.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sea of Textures, Magical Mermaid, Tropical Chic
Ink:  Soft Sea Foam, Balmy Blue, Gorgeous Grape
Paper:  Soft Sea Foam, Balmy Blue, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Under the Sea Framelits, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the sketch!