Tuesday, September 11, 2018

A Brighter World

Mornin' y'all!  I'm excited about today's card so I'm just gonna dive right in here.


This is for three great challenges but first up what is WITH all the baby cards I'm making lately?  I don't even know any pregos at the moment! (And in answer to your next question, NO I'm definitely not pregnant!)  Well, at least I'll have a selection of baby cards on hand whenever the next wave hits.

On to the challenges!  First up (alphabetically speaking) is the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge:


I had to give the Northern Lights background another whirl after I made this card.

Next up is the Fab Friday sketch:


This is a fabulous sketch, lots of scope for imagination as Anne Shirley would say.

Finally I have the Sunday Stamps color challenge:


What pretty colors!  I wanted to add one of the red/pink colors but I just couldn't wrap my brain around that once I had the background piece made, so I stuck with the bottom three colors:  Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide, and Night of Navy.  Plus some sparkly glimmer paper because why not.

Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Little Twinkle
Ink:  Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide, Versamark
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Thick Whisper White, glimmer paper
Accessories:  Clear EP, Twinkle Builder Punch, Tailored Tag Punch, Dimensionals

6 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Love the Anne Shirley reference! One of my most favorite series of books! Your card is adorable and the background is perfect! THe glimmer paper moon and stars are just right to welcome a sparkly new baby. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

I'm with you - I feel like I'm doing more kids and babies cards these last few weeks, too, lol. Love your gorgeous starry scene here - beautiful blend of our Sunday colors for our Friday Sketch, lol! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday AND Sunday Stamps!

Tanya said...

I am going to have to try this technique- I love what you've been creating with this set!

stampwithamyk said...

That is awesome!! Your background turned out perfectly, love your design! Sweet sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

stampwithamyk said...

Oops, should have left a note from Sunday Stamps too! Love your card x2!! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Lady Joyful said...

This is just gorgeous! I really love the background. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT