Monday, September 7, 2020

Niagara Falls, Part 2

Scrappy Monday!  As promised, I'm back with part 2 of Niagara Falls pictures, with two layouts for the price of one today.


I kept the same color combination as the first layout, but used Mint Macaron for the page base instead of Tranquil Tide.  The Frosted Floral DSP I used has a bit of a sheen to it, which adds a special touch to these pages.


I kicked myself a bit after I finished these; I had an 8x10 of that picture of the waterfall (bottom left) and I FORGOT I had the enlargement when I made the pages.  But I didn't want to redo any of this either.


Same color palette as last time:  Tranquil Tide, Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss, Night of Navy, and Whisper White.

Cheers, y'all!

Stamps:  First Frost, Rooted in Nature
Ink:  Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy, Blackberry Bliss
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy, Blackberry Bliss, Thick Whisper White, Frosted Floral DSP
Accessories:  Frosted Bouquet & Nature's Roots Framelits

No comments: