Tuesday, September 1, 2020

SUO Challenges: Get Punchy or Die

Good morning stampy friends!  It's time once more for a new challenge from SUO Challenges!


This one is probably easy for most all of you: use dies or punches.  I used an old favorite set of dies and a new favorite set to make my card :)


Yeah, if a die set has "stitched" in the name of it, I'm probably going to buy it ;) How do you like the Stitched Leaves dies?  I admit I really liked a card on page 49 of the mini catalog and it inspired my leafy creation here.  Also the Plaid Tidings DSP stack is like my new favorite set of papers, so many great colors and I've always loved me a plaid.  I wish I could have them all in 12x12 size too.  I probably would not have put Mango Melody, Cajun Craze, and Blackberry Bliss together all by my onesies, but I do love how they look here!

Your turn!  Make a punch-tastic or die-riffic card and share it on the SUO Challenges blog.  Mwah!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Love of Leaves
Ink:  Versamark, Mango Melody
Paper:  Mango Melody, Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Stitched Leaves dies, Rectangles Stitched dies, In Color Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, white EP

2 comments:

Tanya said...

This is so fantastically autumn! I agree- I wouldn't put those colors together either, but I love your card!

CraftyHunnypots said...

Super autumnal card love all these colours together they look amazing thanks for sharing x