Monday, September 21, 2020

Tennessee, Part 2: Relaxing at the Cabin

Scrappy Monday, folks!  I'm back with some more fun fall pages from Tennessee.


I showed Missy pictures of all the Tennessee layouts when I finished them a few months ago and she laughed about my comment in the journaling about how this is the very first Missy vacation where we spent a lot of time just relaxing.  She tends to plan for go-go-go on vacations (see:  China), but this was our first one where we had to take our boys into account, and I think that's what made the difference.


Once again, I used the Color Me Autumn DSP and it dictated most of the colors.  It coordinates with the first layout but it's not a carbon copy.  So today's color palette is Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Notable Alphabet, Calendar Alphabet & Numbers, For All Things
Ink:  Old Olive, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso Marker
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Thick Very Vanilla, Color Me Autumn DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: