Saturday, September 12, 2020

Ryan: January

Ooh hey, we finally hit 2018 in Ryan's baby book, and since his birthday is in February that means we're almost done!  Which means I'll start sharing the baby book layouts for my nephew next, haha.  I haven't made any more baby books since that one though.


I was keeping track of what colors I used for Ryan's baby book and by this point I was like NEEDS MOAR PURPLE so that's why the Rich Razzleberry page base.  Not sure it was the best decision, but that's what I did.  I picked a colorful patterned paper and then used the same colors for my photo mats so this January layout is anything but dreary.  And also THAT YODA HAT.  I love it.


Pretty much got a full rainbow happening here:  Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, Pacific Point, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White.

Until next time, stampy friends!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letters for You, Big Pieces, Little Pieces
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip marker
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, Pacific Point, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Thick Whisper White, International Bazaar DSP
Accessories:  Large Letters dies, circle punch

No comments: