Monday, September 28, 2020

Tennessee, Part 3: Let's Go Exploring

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Let's keep trucking right along with the Tennessee layouts, shall we?


I don't think I've used Cajun Craze as a page base very often, but I'm really loving it on here.  And since I had fewer pictures that I wanted to use on this particular layout, I left a good amount of empty space to show off that deep orange :)  Also it felt like I cut out a zillion leaves in the course of doing the Tennessee layouts (and there were a lot of layouts).  This is another one with fewer photographs, so I got to use another sketch that I really like and have never been able to use before.


I think this is pretty much the same colors as part 2, but rearranged:  Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla.

Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Notable Alphabet, Calendar Alphabet & Numbers, For All Things
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso marker
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Thick Very Vanilla, Color Me Autumn DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: