Monday, September 14, 2020

Tennessee, Part 1: Mountain Getaway

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  As I type this, I am dreaming of cooler temperatures and fall foliage, so today I'm starting a series of scrapbook layouts from our Thanksgiving 2018 trip to Tennessee with Missy and Bennet.


So here is layout #1!  I decided to use the Color Me Autumn DSP on all the Tennessee layouts, with the Notable Alphabet for page titles and For All Things for accents (with an exception that you'll see later).  But just because I used the same pack of patterned paper doesn't mean I used the same colors on every layout, but I do admit there's a lot of green and yellow going on.  As if we could escape it with four Baylor Bears in one little cabin.  We rented a cabin just outside of Gatlinburg for the week of Thanksgiving.


Today's color palette:  Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla.  Garden Green is NOT one of the colors in the Color Me Autumn DSP, but ti seemed to play well with it anyway and there are two different greens in the patterned paper I used (Mossy Meadow and Old Olive).

Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Notable Alphabet, For All Things
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Early Espresso marker
Paper:  Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Thick Very Vanilla, Color Me Autumn DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: