Sunday, November 11, 2018

China: Big Wild Goose Pagoda & Pagoda Gardens

Hey y'all!  Have you hugged a veteran today?  I have.  You should try it, it's fun.

In addition to Veterans' Day, today is China Sunday!  First up are a couple of repeat layouts:


I posted these 3 1/2 years ago, you can see it all here.  Still loving this layout, that Cherry Cobbler page base is really working for me.


And one more with lots of photos...this one is a really simple layout but hey, it works.

And now for a new layout:


I wanted this layout to coordinate with the other two since the pictures were taken at the same place, so I used another pattern from the same pack of DSP and this time I used Marina Mist as my page base.  For some reason that blue is very hard to photograph, it often looks more gray than blue.  But IRL it works well to set off the pinks and reds on the flowers, and the warm colors of the pagoda.


I needed a smaller title so I could squeeze in more photos, so I just stamped it with Rough Type instead of doing any letter templates.  But I stamped it on a Marina Mist pattern from that same DSP pack so it's still got some interest.


Today's color palette is straight from the DSP, Paisley Petals:  Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Night of Navy, and Whisper White.

Well, our task for this morning is to clean up the house, so we'd better get to it.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Rough Type
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Marina Mist, Paisley Petals DSP
Accessories:  Lots of Labels Framelits

No comments: