Sunday, November 18, 2018

China: Dumpling Dinner

Hey y'all!  It's China Sunday once again.  Are you ready?


After a long day of visiting the tomb and the pagoda, we ended up doing a traditional dumpling dinner and watching a Tang Dynasty show (see the blog post here).  This layout kinda looks like a stoplight but with orange added in....ehh, I like it anyway!  We had a zillion different kinds of dumplings and the show was really fun, too.


The color palette for today is Cucumber Crush, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Riding Hood Red, and Basic Black.

I already shared the Tang Dynasty show layout:


I think this was the only time in all the China books that I used patterned paper for the cut-out letters, but I just really liked it here.

Anyway, I'm taking next week off to spend time with friends and family for Thanksgiving.  Hope you have a great holiday!

Supplies, first layout:
Stamps:  Rough Type
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Cucumber Crush, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Greenhouse Gala & Summer Picnic DSP
Accessories:  Letter template

No comments: