Saturday, March 9, 2024

Enjoy a Cupcake

Hey y'all,  I managed to make one more card before hitting the road, so here it is...


The colors in the picture are off but it was raining so much the whole day when I took the picture that this was the best I could get.  I used this fun sketch from Just Add Ink:


I picked a couple of fun patterns from the Lighter Than Air DSP stack and colored my bunny in to match, though I think maybe I should have colored the bunny in yellow or pink instead of Pool Party since he's on the Pool Party DSP.  But I didn't have time to make another one.  I will have to keep this sketch in mind though, it's a fun one.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Fluffiest Friends, Heartfelt Hellos
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Stampin' Blends in Pool Party, Bubble Bath, Balmy Blue, Sweet Sorbet, Lemon Lolly
Paper:  Lemon Lolly, Azure Afternoon, Thick Basic White, Lighter Than Air DSP Stack
Accessories:  Fluffiest Friends dies, Thoughtful Expressions dies, White EP, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Who could possibly resist such a sweet little rabbit? And with a cupcake too! Lol. Cute card, thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.

Chantell Randall said...

Cute little Bunny image - a great way to use the papers too. Chantell Just Add Ink

Jan said...

Such a sweet little bunny enjoying his yummy cupcake! Love your choice of background papers too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.