Tuesday, March 12, 2024

SUO Challenges: Spring Into Easter

Happy Tuesday, y'all, and buckle up for a new challenge from SUO Challenges!


And we have a new theme challenge today:

I decided to do an Easter card with the fun springy colors and patterns in the Lighter than Air DSP stack.  Here's what I came up with:


I punched out the bunny with the fun diamond pattern, and then just played around with other patterns in the DSP until I found a combination that I liked.  I ended up with a Bubble Bath card base, Pool Party for the flags, and Azure Afternoon for the layer with the sentiment heat embossed on it.  What do you think?

I think it's time for you to toddle off to your own craft space and make a card to share with us at SUO Challenges.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Easter Bunny
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Bubble Bath, Pool Party, Azure Afternoon, Lighter Than Air DSP Stack
Accessories:  Easter Bunny punch, Nested Essentials dies, white EP, Dimensionals

No comments: