Monday, March 11, 2024

Unser Zuhause (Our Home)

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  We are in Colorado right now looking at houses : )  We will be moving to the Colorado Springs area this summer, so we're looking around at different areas and kinda getting a feel for the city.  We've never bought a house before so this is exciting...and also scary!

So for today's scrapbook layout, I thought I'd share pics of the house we rented in Germany:


I'd have to sit here and count up how many houses we've lived in over the course of my husband's career (in five US states and three other countries), but I think this house in Germany and the one we had in England were two of my favorites.  I try to take pictures in and around the houses since we move so often because it's funny how fast you can forget!  So on the left is the entryway to the house, then the living room, dining room and kitchen on the first floor.  On the right page, there's pictures of Ryan's room, the main bathroom/laundry room (there were no en suite bathrooms in this house, so hubs and I had the bedroom directly across from the main bathroom and that is the closest distance between the washer/dryer and where my clothes live out of all the houses we've ever lived in), my craft room, and our bedroom, with several photo bombs by Ryan.  I didn't put pics of the top floor, which had the guest room, a storage room, and one really huge room that we used for the hubs' hobby stuff and more storage, as well as another large bathroom.  I did really like this house.


Today's color palette:  Dapper Denim, Certainly Celery, Cherry Cobbler, Cinnamon Cider, and Very Vanilla.  I chose the paisley DSP because it coordinated with the colors in the kitchen and on my couch, and the pattern echoes the paisley on the comforter in my bedroom.  Very simple layout considering I squeezed in 10 photos with minimal cropping.

Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Pure & Simple Alphabet Upper & Lower, Polka Dots & Paisley
Ink:  Dapper Denim
Paper:  Dapper Denim, Cherry Cobbler, Certainly Celery, Thick Very Vanilla, Cinnamon Cider, Certainly Celery DSP, Cherry Cobbler DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies

No comments: