Thursday, March 14, 2024

Explore the Countryside

Hey y'all, we are on the road today heading back to Texas.  We're planning to make it back into town in time for Ryan to do his taekwondo class, and the hubs will actually get to watch for once!

A quick card to share today, this is one that I made last year right before our house was packed up in Germany.


Next Destination was an impulse buy stamp set for me, but I like the images in it and the travel theme--super appropriate considering how much we travel and how frequently we move house!  I kept this very simple and just played around a bit with patterns from the Countryside Inn DSP.  I haven't used that in a while, I should break it out soon...

Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Next Destination
Ink:  Boho Blue, Misty Moonlight
Paper:  Boho Blue, Thick Basic White, Countryside Inn DSP
Accessories:  Deckled Rectangles dies, Dimensionals

No comments: