Thursday, March 7, 2024

Leggo My Eggos

Mornin' y'all!  It is a super RAINY morning where I am, maybe my rainy fox card summoned the rain here.  Looks like it will be rainy tomorrow too, which might slow down our road trip a little bit.

Anyway, since apparently I am just as contrary as Mary Mary, today's card has suns on it.


The Sunny Days DSP officially retired at the end of Sale-a-Bration, but I didn't even get to cut into any of it until this week.  But I liked the sun pattern for my little Easter card today.

Speaking of Easter, that's the theme for two challenges, starting with As You See It:




They titled their challenge post "Let's Get Eggy" and I took that to heart with my little egg lineup.  I hadn't used it before and why should the bunny get all the fun?  They're also looking for Easter cards at Global Design Project:

The springy colors from Hand-Stamped Sentiments were perfect for Easter, too:


And last but not least (I listed the challenges alphabetically) is a fun sketch from Sunday Stamps:


I subbed in a trio of white enamel dots for the little flags on the sketch, I didn't think I could fit three flags on there.

Well, I have a busy day ahead getting ready for our road trip tomorrow.  Gotta schedule some blog posts, do some laundry, pack the suitcase, gas up the car...all that fun stuff.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Easter Bunny
Ink:  Versamark, Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Thick Basic White, Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo DSP, Sunny Days DSP
Accessories:  White EP, Clear EP, Stylish Shapes dies, Stitched Greenery die, Dimensionals, Matte Enamel Dots

16 comments:

Heather said...

Dang, Christy, you hit a lot of my teams today with this little cutie! LOVE those little eggs - so pretty and the touch of sparkle is perfect! I personally feel like all SAB stuff is fair game for sure until the new Annual catty, lol, not that I stop using retired stuff myself, either, lol. Anyway, thanks so much for playing at As You See It, Hand Stamped Sentiments AND Sunday Stamps! Go, you!

Heather said...

And I like how you used our HSS colors WAY better than I did, lol, I so struggle with the subtles!

Laurie Unger said...

This is a darling Easter card. Love the little eggs and the textured background. Thanks for playing over at Sunday Stamps.

Jan Clothier said...

Love those colours and that combo, Christy. Those wee eggs are just so dinky! A very pleasing card all round. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It again.

stampwithamyk said...

Such a cute card! Love the spring colors! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

LeAnne said...

Wow, you hit this one out of the park! ALL the fun Easter colors, great sketch, cute little eggs! Love it!

dj said...

Fantastic!! Love your pastel take on our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! Rock rocked our "raise the flags" sketch with your Easter themed card!!
Deb Horst, DT #SSC330

Melissa Grant said...

Sweet card Christy and I love the Springy colors. Great design and thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

Jane Knudsen said...

Fun, cute and a perfect Easter card! Great mix of these challenges because they served you well! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love these fresh colours and mix of patterns Christy that compliment your egg trio perfectly - they make for a fresh Easter card. Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It for our Easter-themed challenge!

Tammy said...

These colors are so great together! This card really caught my eye--it's so pretty!!!

Heather Cooper said...

Christy, I know what you mean! I haven't had time to play with all my SAB sets yet. I'm determined to because they are so beautiful! I love this layout and how you used the HSS challenge colours! It's so spring-like! And with the little eggs, voila: you have Easter! Thanks for joining our gallery at As You See It Challenges!

Jenny Engelke said...

AWESOME combo of all the challenges! I love the mix of patterns and texture you've got going on here. Perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

Stampin Expressions said...

adorable card! I love all the texture and the way that you used the colors! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Christine, what a great card you created for all the challenges. So glad you opted for the HSS colors. Thanks for joining us this round. Cheers, Jolanda

LeAnne said...

LOVE this cheerful Easter card...those colors are delicious!