Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Bouquet Thanks

Mornin' y'all!  How's your week going?  I've got a sunny card for your Wednesday.


And this is a triple challenge card!  First up is Inkspirational:


I think each of the four stamps I used is smaller than a quarter.  The flowers are punched out with a 1" square punch, so pretty small :)

Next up is the Cupcake Inspiration color challenge:


I used Melon Mambo, Pineapple Punch, and Granny Apple Green for my colors (though the ribbon is Lemon Lime Twist).

And last up is the Fall-To Layout:


This sketch was made to go with the small stamp challenge, am I right?

Blogger has been doing something weird lately where it won't email me when I have pending comments.  I have to go to the "awaiting moderation" page and then refresh it to see comments, which is weird and slightly annoying.  I figured it out last week when it occurred to me that I hadn't had any comments here in a while, and lo and behold I had like 30 that were waiting for me to figure out they were there!  And one of them was to let me know my card was picked as a fave for a past Inkspirational challenge.  Whee!  That was fun to see!

Anyway, I hope y'all have a great day today.  Ryan and I will be off to the Y later this morning...

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Beautiful Bouquet
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green
Paper:  Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  1" square punch, Dimensionals, LLT ombre ribbon, retired rhinestones

5 comments:

CCsMom said...

Oh, I like this card. It's simple and the white background is just right. Embrace the blank space -- it's just really striking. LOVE IT!!!

Indy's Designs said...

What a pretty CAS card! Thanks for sharing your creative talents with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs,
Debbie

Natasha said...

What a pretty card! Love it!

Thanks for the heads up about the comments too- I thought I just wasn't getting comments anymore, lol. Lo and behold, I had several awaiting moderation!

Lady Joyful said...

Gorgeous clean and simple card design! Great use of the colours for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Nonni said...

Great CAS card! I love the layout you used, I'm off to check that challenge -completely new to me. Thanks for the inspiration! Your flowers look very cute and I love all the white space. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!