Monday, June 18, 2018

Stoke-on-Trent

Mornin', y'all.  I am dragging today...all three of us were sick this weekend.  I took some cold medicine last night to help me sleep and apparently it's not done "helping" yet :p But I need to get Ryan up because he's making noise.

So real fast:  pages!


See the original pictures here.  And surprise, I used Grapefruit Grove as my page base!  I didn't think I'd particularly care for that color (I despise grapefruit, it's Satan's citrus) but I really like it here, especially paired with Poppy Parade.  I used a bit of Lost Lagoon and Pear Pizzazz to tone down the warm colors just a little bit, too.

Oh, I'm proud of how I did the title too.  Of course my alphabet stamps typically don't come with a dash, so I used the Empire Alphabet for the letters and I turned a capital I sideways from the slightly smaller Back to Basics Alphabet and voila!  Dash.  I is smart.


There's the color palette for today, which I already talked about.  I'm going to go get Ryan up and hope he doesn't run me too ragged today...can't go to the Y because he's still coughing a bit.  Wish us luck.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Empire Alphabet, Back to Basics Alphabet, Array of Sunshine
Ink:  Grapefruit Grove, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Grapefruit Grove, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Thick Whisper White, All is Calm DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: