Sunday, June 24, 2018

China: Goodbye Shanghai

Mornin', y'all!  My parents are going to be here this afternoon and stay for a week, so I don't know how much stamping/blog posting I'll be doing.  But today it's time for another China layout!


We took a pic with Jessica, our Shanghai tour guide, when she dropped us off at the Shanghai airport.  We had a while to wait before our flight, so we explored the airport a bit and paid an exorbitant amount for ice cream and took these pictures.  Of the four cities we visited, we stayed the shortest time in Shanghai and thus I have the fewest scrapbook pages for there.  And it's taken this long to get through Shanghai...next Sunday we'll start Guilin!


Today's color palette includes Sahara Sand, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Ballet Blue, Almost Amethyst, and Basic Gray.  I like it.

The hubs has taken the tiny child to get his hair cut so I'm enjoying the peace and quiet for a little bit.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Rough Type, Circle Circus
Ink:  Basic Gray, Almost Amethyst
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Almost Amethyst, Ballet Blue, Woodland Walk DSP
Accessories:  lettering template, 1 1/2" circle punch

No comments: