Monday, June 4, 2018

Cocok's Toes 2009

Scrappy Monday!  Well, now that it's June I thought it was going to be really sunny and warm...nope, lots of clouds and it's actually pretty cool outside right now.  As someone who hates the heat and humidity that come with summer in the South, I'll take this :D  But I do have a summery layout to share today, and it's all about TOES!


When we lived in (on?) Okinawa, about every six weeks or so I'd go to a place called Cocok's (the K is silent, I know it's weird) for a pedicure.  For about $40, you could get an hour long massage and then whatever intricate design you could think up painted on your toes.  It was pretty awesome.  So of course I always took pictures of my toes, and this is the kind of thing you do with friends so I took pictures of my friends' toes too and here are all the Cocok's toes for 2009.


Ya know I love my mixed font titles.


If you click the picture of the whole layout to see it bigger, you'll see I modeled my scrapbook pages after my favorite toe design with the green stripes and bright yellow flowers.


We've got three long-retired colors as part of the palette today.  The page base is Green Galore, the stripes are Glorious Green, and Pink Passion for the flowers.  The other three colors are Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, and Whisper White.

Time to feed the kiddo and then get going to the gym.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Back to Basics Alphabet, Broadsheet Alphabet, Flower Patch, Island Blossoms
Ink:  Gable Green, Glorious Green, Daffodil Delight, Pink Passion, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Green Galore, Glorious Green, Pink Passion, Whisper White, Beyond the Garden DSP
Accessories: none

No comments: