Sunday, June 3, 2018

China: Mythic Guardians

It's Sunday, so once again it's time for China pages!  Today's layout is the same color combination as the Yuyuan Gardens ones from last week because we were still in the gardens.


I thought I'd group together all of the pictures of the fantastical animal guardians for one layout.  Initially I wanted my title to go up the left side of the layout, but it wouldn't fit how I wanted it, so then I layered it over the photos which I almost never do but I think it worked out okay in this case.


The photos of the layout aren't the best, darn that glare, but you get the idea.


Same color combo as last time:  Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Brilliant Blue, and a bit of Basic Gray for journaling and part of the title.

I found out there's a black bear festival this weekend so I think we're going to check that out today.  Our college mascot is a black bear so yep!  Gotta do it.  Hope to get some good pictures of our bear cub today for future scrappin'.  (Not that he has to go to Baylor when he grows up, but I did put him in a Baylor shirt this morning because bears.) Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Rough Type
Ink:  Basic Gray
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, Brilliant Blue, Bella Rose DSP
Accessories:  Lettering Template

No comments: