Sunday, June 17, 2018

China: Bright Lights, Big City

Happy Sunday y'all!  It's time for some more China pages!


Pictures at the bottom of this blog post.  This layout looks nicer in person than in the picture so you'll just have to imagine.  I kinda wish I'd had an 8x10 done of that top left picture...love it!  Click the photo to see it larger and you'll see the green pattern is kind of like feathers...I chose it because it reminds me of a crowd when all you can see is a sea of heads.  And China has lots of people ;)


Today's color palette includes Concord Crush, Lavender Lace, Pear Pizzazz, Marigold Morning, and Whisper White.  Marigold Morning was part of the very first set of In Colors Stampin' Up did, and it was only around for a year.  I've been reaching back to several long-retired colors lately!  Need to take pictures of a whole slew of layouts, too.  Last night I hit 100 pages done for this year!  Pretty happy about that.

Well, I'm off to make muffins for my hubs for Father's Day.  Okay so we make something like muffins or waffles or coffee cake every Sunday morning, but that's all he wants for his Father's Day breakfast, so I'd better deliver.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Rough Type
Ink:  Concord Crush
Paper:  Concord Crush, Lavender Lace, Marigold Morning, Whisper White, Nursery Nest DSP
Accessories:  Lettering Template

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I had some fabric like that and I, too thought it looked like feathers. I used it for a pillow for a cross stitch that I did for Lindsey -- when she was the mascot for the CARDINALS. So she was wearing the suit in this cross stitch. Cindy said someone saw it and said, "That's someone who has too much time on her hands." Some people just DON'T understand crafters, do they? Sad.

Very nice layout, Chris.