Thursday, April 7, 2022

All Ears

Apparently I have bunnies on the brain because today's card features another trio of rabbits.  I guess it's the season for bunnies?


As soon as I saw the inspiration pic at Fusion, I knew I had to dig up this bunny stamp!  The three bunnies and the sentiment are all on one stamp, I just fussy cut the bunnies because I like 'em that way.  Here's the Fusion challenge that sent me down the rabbit hole:


I love it when I see a challenge and know I have exactly the right stamps for it : )   Guess it shouldn't be surprising considering the size of my stamp hoard.  I decided to go with retired colors too and used up some scraps of Tip Top Taupe and Dapper Denim DSP.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU! (mostly retired)
Stamps:  Ears to You
Ink:  Dapper Denim
Paper:  Tip Top Taupe, Thick Basic White, Tip Top Taupe & Dapper Denim DSP
Accessories:  Circles Collection Framelits, Takeout dies, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love this happy mix of patterns! Sweet card for spring!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous patterns and the cutest bunny trio…. just perfect for the Fusion Card Challenge!!!