Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Guest Designer: CC&S Sketch

 Hey hey, it's my second post of the day!  It's time for a new sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches:


Fun, right?  I like it!  My problem this week was narrowing down what I wanted to make with this sketch, so many options!  In the end, here's what I came up with:


I recently acquired the Stitched with Whimsy dies and thought they'd be a good stand-in for the bottom layer on the sketch, a sort of faux layer if you will.  Then I added a strawberry and a sweet sentiment and done!

Upload your card at the CAS Colours & Sketches blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sweet Strawberry, Sweets & Treats
Ink:  Polished Pink, Cherry Cobbler, Granny Apple Green, Garden Green
Paper:  Lemon Lime Twist, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Stitched with Whimsy dies, Tasteful Labels dies, Strawberry Builder Punch, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Bhavya Raghavendra said...

Aww. What a sweet card Christy! Very happy to have you back as guest designer!! Hugs

Nancy said...

A super sweet card... love the bright green card front! Thanks for playing along as our guest designer this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is so perfect for the sketch Christy - I love the way you used the whimsy dies for a faux-layer. And the strawberry pops against the bright card base. So thrilled to have you as our guest designer this month!