Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Thoughtful Agapanthus

Mornin' y'all!  How's your week going?  I've gotten to spend some time in my craft room lately so I'm a happy stamper!  And I got the new In Colors, so I had to play with those!


Nope, that's not a new stamp set ; )  It's the long-retired set Best Thoughts, which was a host set back in 2015.  I had pulled it out when I was looking for a different long-retired floral set, ha, and couldn't resist inking it up today.  The flowers look like agapanthus to me, which my exhaustive 20 seconds of Googling reveals should be kind of a blue violet color (so...Orchid Oasis, really) but I just really wanted to play with Sweet Sorbet so I made my flowers pinkish.  Also I'm pretty sure I'm already head-over-heels in love with Parakeet Party, isn't that green GORGEOUS?

Anyway, I'll be entering this card over at Inkspirational:


I had fun watercoloring that big flower image.  I stamped it with Versamark and heat embossed with black EP because my black StazOn ink pad is bone dry and I don't have an ink refill for it yet.

This is also for the Global Design Project theme challenge:


Looking forward to playing more with the new colors.  Have a great week!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Best Thoughts
Ink:  Versamark, Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet
Paper:  Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet, Thick Basic White, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Accessories:  Stitched with Whimsy dies, Potted Succulents dies, white & black EP, Dimensionals, Glitter Enamel Dots

1 comment:

Marina said...

The combo of green and pink is delightful!
Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.