Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Guest Designer: CC&S Christmas Colors

Hi y'all and happy Tuesday!  I'm delighted to once again be doing the Guest Designer thing for CAS Colours & Sketches, and this week it's colors!


The first thing that popped into my head when I saw these colors together was Christmas, so I decided to go with that :) And I'm trying to give my soon-to-retire stamps some love before the new catalog starts in May, so I chose a retiring stamp set and punch and made this:


I stamped two trees and the greeting directly on the Pool Party card base, and then stamped one tree on a scrap of white and punched it out to go in the center.  And there's my first Christmas card for 2022!

Hope you'll join in the fun at the CAS Colours & Sketches blog!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Perfectly Plaid
Ink:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Pool Party, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Pine tree punch

3 comments:

Valérie said...

Love your card Christy. Especially the plaid trees. So glad you are joining us as a Guest Designer this week!

LeAnne said...

Love this! What a great way to use those colors!

Michal said...

Beautiful! So happy to have you with us this month!