Tuesday, April 26, 2022

SUO Challenges: Big Words

Happy Tuesday y'all!  This is my first post of the day, stay tuned for the second one that will be coming up in a couple of hours.  Right now, it's time for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!


This time around, we're asking you to focus on sentiments, so bust out the word stamps!  Here's my card:


Ryan actually did the stamping for me but lost interest before we got to the die cutting part, haha.  I love Sunny Sentiments, another stamp set on the retiring list; I was going to use the sunny thoughts stamp with the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP stack from Sale-a-Bration, but then this thank you caught my eye.  Since it has the word "heart" in it, I thought it would pair well with the Valentine DSP from the Occasions catalog...did you forget all about that paper as soon as Valentine's Day was over? ; ) Yeah, me too.  But here's proof that it works for things other than Valentines!

Hope you'll hop on over to the SUO Challenges blog and share a card with us!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sunny Sentiments
Ink:  Highland Heather
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Real Red, Thick Basic White, Sweet Talk DSP
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love it, Christy! This DSP really turned my head this year, lol, and you picked my fave sheet! You also got one of my fave dies for sentiments - so perfect! I love all the stitching!