Thursday, October 26, 2023

Googly Boo Friends

Good evening, y'all.  Usually I post in the mornings, but since Ryan was home sick yesterday (he's totally fine now) I didn't get to stamp at all and then I was busy a lot of today and here it is dinnertime but I have a card today!


I decided to go with a more pastel version of Halloween colors, with Fresh Freesia for the card base, plus Peekaboo Peach, Sahara Sand, and Lemon Lime Twist for the ghoul friends.  I was inspired by the Inspired By... challenge:


Googly Ghouls popped into my head as soon as I saw the inspo pic, so I went with it and made my card in about 10 minutes.  But I think it's pretty cute and I need to start mailing out some of these Halloween cards : )

Cheers, y'all!  I'll be back tomorrow with another card.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Googly Ghouls
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Fresh Freesia, Peekaboo Peach, Sahara Sand, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Dimensionals, star accents

No comments: