Thursday, October 12, 2023

Pumpkin Harvest

Mornin' y'all!  Ryan and I had a fun adventure yesterday with lots of dinosaurs and ended the day with DQ Blizzards because it's just what you do in Texas and who doesn't love a Blizzard?  My professional opinion:  the snickerdoodle cookie dough Blizzard is the best of the seasonal flavors they have out right now.  I tried the pumpkin pie one yesterday and it was just okay, as was the hot cocoa one.

I've got pumpkins here on the blog, too.


Quick CAS card today for the Cupcake Inspirations color challenge:


I used Tangerine Tango, Call Me Clover, and Balmy Blue for my colors.  Super simple card today, I just stamped three pumpkins and the sentiment, die cut, and put them over a plain card base with just a bit of ink blended in the center.  Up until this week, I was doing a really good job of resisting the Pick of the Patch bundle in the holiday catalog since I have the retired Pick a Pumpkin that I used for today's card.  Well, I saw so many super-cute cards with Pick of the Patch that I ordered it during the free shipping promo.  Plus a few other things : )

Okay kids, I've got to do my workout and try to entertain Ryan today until we go to the batting cages with some friends in a little bit.  If it's not raining, looks pretty cloudy out there...have a great day!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Pick a Pumpkin, Country Home
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Call Me Clover, Balmy Blue
Paper:  Balmy Blue, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Patterned Pumpkins dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Mini Dimensionals

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This is simply beautiful. I love the autumn stamps you used. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge