Friday, October 20, 2023

Haunted Pumpkin Witch

WOW Ryan woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.  I don't even know what's up with him, but he is super angry this morning!  I hope that he gets it out of his system by the time I pick him up from school this afternoon.

For now, a card.


I'm still pulling out stamps from Halloweens past to make cards this year, and I sent out a half a dozen cards yesterday.  I used the colors from the Color Throwdown:


I translated that to Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight/Crushed Curry, and Shaded Spruce.  I stamped the star with Daffodil Delight, but it turned out so dark (my pad is still pretty juicy) that I matched it to Crushed Curry DSP.  I was able to use several scraps of DSP and cardstock thanks to the sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday:


Another fun sketch!  I was going to try to make a stack of pumpkins but I couldn't seem to get it to work, so I went with one big jack-o-lantern instead.  And looking at the Color Throwdown inspo pic, now I want to try a Mickey pumpkin!  Maybe next week.

Cheers, y'all.  If you have kiddos, I hope yours are in a better mood than mine is!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Jack of All Trades, Haunt Ya Later
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Shaded Spruce, Thick Basic White, Crushed Curry & Shaded Spruce DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Deckled Rectangles dies, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

3 comments:

Susie Moore said...

I can always count on seeing the CUTEST cards on your blog. Thanks for joining us this week at The Color Throwdown Challenge.

Broni said...

Too cute, Christy!! So glad you played along with us at the Color Throwdown!

kramer_buffy said...

so, so cute! Just pops out of the inlinkz gallery!

Thanks so much for playing with us at TSOT!

-- Dalis
http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com