Monday, March 29, 2021

Aunt Jill

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  The weather on Saturday was pretty terrible, all cold and rainy, but yesterday was GORGEOUS so we went out hiking and Ryan fell in a creek :) He's okay though and it was nice to get outside.  I also did a yoga workout and worked more on going through all our photos.  So yeah, Sunday was great!

Most of the trees here are still pretty bare, although a few smaller plants are starting to show signs of spring.  The layout I picked to share today definitely has a springtime vibe and also pictures of Ryan when he was super tiny and adorable!


That top left picture, where Ryan is yelling at his aunt Jill, makes me laugh every time I see it, mostly because it was usually me on the receiving end of "I am UNHAPPY with the service in this establishment!" yelling from Ryan.  Thanks to Jill's purple shirt, I had an excuse to break out the purple for this layout, which makes me happy--I love purple but for some reason I don't seem to use it much on layouts.


Today's color palette:  Pale Plum, Eggplant Envy, Certainly Celery, and Very Vanilla, all of which are retired except the Vanilla.  I only have teeny scraps of Eggplant Envy left; not long after I started stamping, SU! replaced it with the darker Elegant Eggplant and I accidentally used what I had left on swap cards instead of Eggplant Envy.  So I'm hoarding what I have left.  Not much left of that patterned paper either, so I am stretching it as far as I can!

Hope your week is of to a good start, y'all.  Germany did its "spring forward" for Daylight Savings Time (seriously, can we get rid of that?) this weekend, *and* I have to be at work an hour early for mandatory training, so double whammy.  Better get my caffeine on...cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Lovely Letters Alphabet, Sweet Shoppe Alphabet Lower
Ink:  Eggplant Envy, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip marker
Paper:  Pale Plum, Eggplant Envy, Certainly Celery, Enchante DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: