Saturday, March 13, 2021

Baby Luke: February

Hey y'all, happy Saturday!  Ready for another baby book layout?


I think that teeny heart pattern might be my all-time favorite Valentine DSP from Stampin' Up!  It's always a fun challenge to do a Valentine layout for a baby boy that isn't really super girly.  Yes I have the heart paper, and several shades of pink and red, but then there's the cute doggo and accessories to make it more boyish.  Looking at this now I kinda wish I'd done a slightly bigger circle for the dog stamp to give him a bit more room to "breathe".

'Nother rainy day here, how's your weekend going?  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Happy Tails, And Everything Nice, Bow Wow, dog from Whipper Snapper
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake, Stampin' Blends in Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Balmy Blue
Paper:  Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Thick Whisper White, All My Love DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix letters, Layering Circles dies, circle punches

No comments: