Tuesday, March 30, 2021

SUO Challenges: Catty CASE

 Hey hey hey stampy friends!  Are you ready for a new challenge at SUO Challenges?





This time we want you to CASE the catty!  Pick a photo from either the annual catalog or the occasions catty and use it for your inspiration.


I chose page 37 in the occasions catalog, which features these three samples:


I chose the one on the right and busted out the Handmade For You stamp set, which includes angel stamps if you want to sell your Stampin' Up! creations.  I bought it on a whim because I liked the dressmaker's dummy and that Craft Queen sentiment--I'll be sending this to the OG Craft Queen, my mom :D  I do stamping, scrapbooking, and cross stitching; she's done papercrafting, cross stitching, sewing, crochet, and probably other things too.  For my CASE, I kept the layout very similar, but instead of tone-on-tone stamping for the background I chose an extra-large pattern from the Ice Cream Corner DSP.  Pro tip:  just because Designer Series Paper is designed to coordinate with a specific stamp set or suite, that doesn't mean you can't use it with other stamps :)

Time to get your CASE on!  Share your creation on the SUO Challenges blog.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Handmade For You
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss
Paper:  Purple Posy, Petal Pink, Basic White, Ice Cream Corner DSP
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, Stitched Shapes dies, Dimensionals, retired adhesive sequins

No comments: