Friday, March 5, 2021

Butterfly Bijou Thanks

Mornin' y'all and happy Friday!!!  I just had a virtual meeting to do (yet more) paperwork for my new job and I start on Monday!  Good thing the babysitter is ready to take Ryan starting Monday, too.  I'm hoping that if we get Ryan in full-time care and I work part-time, I'll have a chance to work in my craft room some and also keep the house a bit cleaner.

So!  Today I have the rest of the butterfly cards I made last weekend.


These two are the butterflies stamped on patterned paper with Gorgeous Grape ink; the backgrounds on them are actually the same sheet of Butterfly Bijou DSP--it's much more Calypso Coral on one side of the pattern than the other.


And here are the two butterflies that were die cut from the DSP so already colorful and beautiful and I'm a little annoyed that the Butterfly Bijou paper isn't going to be in the next catalog because I love it and I might need to get more of it because I'm a paper hoarder.  Anyway, for these two I just picked some of the watercolor patterns I thought looked good with the butterflies.  Lots of great patterns in that stack.

If the weather is nice, we're planning to explore more castle ruins and go hiking again.  There's a TON of castle ruins around here, they're practically a dime a dozen ;)  But the hiking helps Ryan get some energy out and it's nice to be outside for a bit.  This part of Germany is beautiful and it's a region I bet most tourists don't venture into much.  Not that tourists get to go anywhere right now :p

Have a great weekend, peeps!

Supplies, first picture:
Stamps:  Butterfly Brilliance, Peaceful Moments
Ink:  Gorgeous Grape
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Thick Basic White, Butterfly Bijou DSP Stack
Accessories:  Brilliant Wings dies, Dimensionals

Supplies, second picture:
Stamps:  Peaceful Wishes
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Poppy Parade, Just Jade, Thick Basic White, Butterfly Bijou DSP Stack
Accessories:  Brilliant Wings dies, Dimensionals

No comments: