Monday, June 1, 2020

Aloha

Scrappy Monday!  Today it's time for the last Hawaii layout.


These are a few pictures we took around our hotel and when we met up with some friends for dinner.  I thought "Aloha" was an appropriate title for this layout.


Today's color palette includes Grapefruit Grove (I am surprised how much I love this color), Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Old Olive, Early Espresso, and Whisper White.  Shaded Spruce isn't listed as one of the colors in the Tropical Oasis DSP, but if that pattern isn't Shaded Spruce I'll eat my hat.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Timeless Tropical, Coffee House Alphabet by Inkadinkado
Ink:  Grapefruit Grove, Real Red, Old Olive, Early Espresso marker
Paper:  Grapefruit Grove, Old Olive, Thick Whisper White, Tropical Oasis DSP
Accessories:  In the Tropics dies

No comments: