Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Totes Ma Goats

Hey y'all, as I promised last week, I'm back with another card I made for the sketch challenge.  I inked up one of the brand-new stamp sets I was totally tickled to get in my hot little hands!


AAAAHHHH isn't that goat the CUTEST?!  The inside says "Happy birthday, you old goat!"  *snorfle* I love animal stamps and I'm glad I didn't have to decide between getting the goats or the zebras first because I love them both.  I bought the Cinnamon Cider and Just Jade Stampin' Blends too, so I used Cinnamon Cider on the goat (I'm still working on completing my Blends collection).  Uh, for reals, Cinnamon Cider might be my favorite new In Color, I'm in love with it.  I love all five of the In Colors, but this brown is just so different from any shade we've had before and I love it.

This was the first card I made for last week's CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:


And I'm entering it at Fab Friday as well:


Mindy did say use some or use them all, so I used Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, and Misty Moonlight.  My first In Color card, the punk rock zebra, was chosen as a winner at Global Design Project and Inspire. Create. so that's exciting!  I am looking forward to playing around with these new colors some more, they're really fun.  And also looking forward to more fun goat cards, haha!

Hope y'all have a good day.  Our day got off to a rocky start involving a tub of Vicks VapoRub, a lot of laundry to do, and one naughty 3-year-old.  Last night ended with a tube of Boudreaux's Butt Paste and the same naughty 3-year-old who was supposed to be asleep.  Wish me luck for the rest of the day.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Way to Goat
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, Cinnamon Cider & Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends
Paper:  Cinnamon Cider, Misty Moonlight, Just Jade, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Wild Rose dies, Dimensionals, retired Champagne Rhinestones (they look pretty spiffy with Cinnamon Cider!)

3 comments:

Heather said...

So cute, Christy - I'm loving this set, too - we have some great critters right now! Love the background you made for this, and the way you played with shapes! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I just went to post my CAS(E) This Sketch card Christy and saw yours a few spots before mine - and it is spooky how similar they are! I love the bright colours on yours and fun patterned background - Way To Goat indeed!!

Amanda Mertz said...

I love your Cinnamon Cider goat! Totally cute and funny! And the buttpaste?? That stuff doesn't come out for anything!! Been there, done that! Hope the rest of the week goes better for you! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!