Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Hawaiian Chic Birthday

Mornin' y'all.  I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night, but I'm rising...and today's card is shining :D I had to give Tropical Chic another go before it retires tomorrow, I love this stamp set.  (I almost never get rid of stamp sets, but I do tend to use what's current for cards...everything is fair game on scrapbook pages!)


I also love AAALLLLLLLL the stitched dies!  I used both the stitched rectangles and the Stitched So Sweetly dies.  There's another stitched labels set in the new catalog which will definitely be joining my collection sometime soon.

Anyway, my card is a tropical triple challenge today.  Let's start with the Paper Players:


I did the top row, and chose my colors based on the Fusion inspiration pic:


I liked the pink, aqua, pale orange combination, and I added in darker blue for the sky as well.  Finally, this fits in the Global Design Project theme challenge:

I added some Wink of Stella to the flowers on my card to up the girly factor.  Who doesn't like a bit of sparkle?

I've got 10 minutes before I get the kiddo up, so I'm going to enjoy the quiet while it lasts.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Tropical Chic, Peaceful Moments
Ink:  Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point
Paper:  Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Pacific Point, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Rectangles Stitched dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Tropical dies, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a bright, cheerful tropical creation! I love all the stitched dies too...I can't wait for the new ones to arrive! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at the Paper Players!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Such a fun card - perfect for a summer birthday! Your stitched-and-stacked sentiment is very cool! I really love stitched dies, myself! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at The Paper Players! :)

Kayla said...

What a gorgeous card and such fun colours!!
Thanks for joining in the GDP challenge!
Love Kayla. xx

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful tropical theme and fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Christy! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your tropical themed card which is so perfection for our challenge at Fusion! Thanks so much for playing along!