Monday, June 29, 2020

Happy 4th 2010

Scrappy Monday y'all!  I didn't get quite as much done this weekend as I might have liked, but I'm still up to 160 pages done for this year so I'm pretty pleased with that.  And since the 4th of July is on Saturday, I thought I'd share a layout from another 4th of July!


I love that Happiness Blooms DSP!  I had fun using some very bright colors on this layout.  Maybe not your typical red-white-blue, but still fun.  I think this is the first time I've used Lovely Lipstick as a page base and I loved it here.


Today's nontraditional color palette:  Lovely Lipstick, Pink Passion (that's been retired a loooooong time!), Call Me Clover, Tempting Turquoise, Night of Navy, and Whisper White.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Tall Tales Alphabet, Tall Tales Numbers, Happy Everything, July Fourth, Best Yet
Ink:  Night of Navy, Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise, Versamark
Paper:  Lovely Lipstick, Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise, Thick Whisper White, Happiness Blooms DSP
Accessories:  Tempting Turquoise embossing powder

No comments: