Saturday, June 6, 2020

Ryan: Five Months

Mornin' y'all and happy Saturday!  The hubs and the spawn are in the next room playing with the Wii, which we've gotten out for the first time in years :)  And here I am with another one of Ryan's baby book layouts:


I LOOOOOOOOVED this outfit so I had to use it for the monthly photo shoot for July.  The stars & stripes bow tie!!!  I love that picture on the left page where he's laying on the afghan and kicking his feet up, so adorable.  The two pics on the bottom right are Ryan checking out Mirror Baby, who was a big favorite at that age.  I had so many pictures I wanted to put on this layout that I didn't have much room for stamping or patterned paper, but I did use some non-SU paper in there (they need more stars & stripes stuff!).  If you clicky da picky, you'll see that the pattern is postage stamps, mainly in red, white, and blue.  Very cute.


My quintessentially patriotic color palette today is Riding Hood Red, Brilliant Blue, Basic Gray, and Whisper White.

I'm off to watch the Wii-lympics.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Little Twinkle
Ink:  Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray
Paper:  Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray, Whisper White, patterned paper from Bo Bunny
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

Tanya said...

SOO adorable! Love that smile in the bottom corner next to the mirror!