Monday, June 15, 2020

Whidbey Island

Scrappy Monday, y'all!

Making today's layout comes with a story that amuses me a bit.  Most of the time I don't scrap my photos chronologically; I like to skip around to whatever inspires me at the moment.  So I did last week's Pirate Party layout and didn't come back to the other Washington photos for a few weeks or maybe a couple of months.  So I got this one laid out on my table but nothing stuck down, and then I decided to look back at the other layout and discovered I had chosen the SAME sketch for both layouts :)  Yeah, I use this sketch a lot.  Well, I didn't want two back-to-back layouts to look *that* similar, so I reversed the sketch for this one.


But since they're pictures from the same trip, I used Kiwi Kiss on this layout, just a different pattern on the right.


Today's palette, wow that picture has terrible lighting, includes Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Barely Banana (I put So Saffron up there but it should be Barely Banana), Whisper White, and Basic Gray.  Kinda springy with the soft blue and yellow and all that green, right?

Have a great start to your week, y'all!  I'm hoping to finish another layout later today.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Brushwork Alphabet
Ink:  Basic Gray
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Kiwi Kiss, Thick Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Accessories:  Seasonal Layers Thinlits

No comments: