Monday, September 25, 2017

Forbidden City, Part 2

Morning, y'all!  It's time for another scrappy Monday, so here I am with the other two layouts from the Forbidden City.


(Original pics here.)  This layout is the only one where I used that So Saffron stripey paper, but with the way I laid out the photos I needed something on the sides so there you go.


And here's the last Forbidden City layout.  I really kept these simple with minimal photo cropping...I sometimes worry that all my pages are starting to look alike, but I just hate to crop my photos anymore.  Hubs and I have worked on improving our photography so most of the time it would mess up the photo composition to cut much off.  Ah, well.  I use different colors and patterned papers so that will have to be different enough, right?


Same color combo as last Monday:  Peach Parfait, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, and accents in Basic Black and Whisper White.

Cheers, y'all!  My tea is ready :)

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Best of Shelli
Ink:  Riding Hood Red, Basic Black
Paper:  Peach Parfait, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Thick Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP, So Saffron DSP
Accessories:  Circle punches

No comments: